Aubameyang sent off as 10-Man Arsenal drew 1-1 at Crystal Palace

After five matches, on the first day of the new year, the Gunners found the victory. But reportedly, Arsenal could not keep the winning streak! In the Premier League, one of the Big Six clubs Arsenal has stumbled once again. This time, Aubameyang sent off as 10-Man Arsenal drew 1-1 at Crystal Palace.

Earlier today, at the away venue of the Gunners, the match in the Premier League ended with a 1 – 1 goal draw. By taking the team ahead, in the 2nd half, the skipper of the team Aubameyang got the red card. So, the Gunners became ten men’s squad. But before that, they already conceded a goal and so, later, they could not take the lead once again but lost the points. Considering all the competitions, by p0laying the last 18 matches, the Gunners just managed three victories. Under the new manager of Arsenal, the Gunners have played a total of five matches and managed only two victories.

Though the beginning of the match was quite different. The guest team dominated the ground and before the first half, they also dominated the attacking section as well. They made several attacks. With an amazing understanding, in the 12th minute of the game, the captain of the guest team led the team ahead. Lacazette made the pass which escaped the defense and Gabon forward Aubameyang found the net by an amazing placing shot. In the ongoing season, it is his 14th goal so far.

Just after the break, the local team returned to the game. They had the help of luck in that case. In the 54th minute, the shot of Ayew was touched by David Luiz unfortunately and went to the net. The Arsenal goalkeeper Leno had nothing to do but to watch. In the 67th minute, the Gunners captain Aubameyang saw the red card and had to leave the ground. He made the worst foul to the opponent player. At first, the referee gave him a yellow card but using the VAR later, he changed it to the red card. 

From then, the local team Crystal Palace kept the pressure to the guest team and in the 80th minute, they could go ahead. But from the goal line, the ball was returned by Papastathopoulos. However, four minutes later, Arsenal was about to take the lead but the Conakry shot of Pepe was stopped by the post.